Aims and objectives
SOLARGE aims to dismantle existing market barriers and obstacles to the extensive use of solar heat. For this, SOLARGE develops market and practice related tools for all areas affecting collective solar heating, such as political and legal conditions, technical developments, best practice in pilot projects and information, qualification and marketing measures. Awareness campaigns will direct at all relevant professional target groups. These activities will stimulate the market for collective solar heating in the partner countries.
The objectives in detail
- Analysis of existing projects and identification of market obstacles and opportunities
- Identifying factors for success concerning technology, project development and realisation
- Information and sensitisation of target groups in Europe
- Compilation and communication of European good practice projects and solutions
- Support for national and European energy policies
- Development of proposals to improve existing political framework conditions for CSTS applications
- Europe-wide dissemination of results
In this context the project databank will be of essential importance. The databank contains country-specific and target group-related good practice projects.